donderdag 24 januari 2013

Obsessions

Hello my dearies (yes I've watched way too much episodes of Once Upon a Time in one night),


I'm still working on my design, but it changed a lot already. I'm still not happy with it and I still don't know what exactly I want to be honest. But I hope the new design is finished within a week. And in that time I still want to write my posts, so I'll just keep on doing it.




Today I've thought of a few of my recent obsessions, so you get to know me better and I can tell what I want to tell, without boring my friends, who are not obsessed at all.  I have a lot of different obsessions lately, music, tv shows, writing and reading fanfics. But in this post I want to tell about the TV shows I absolutely adore at the moment. You can leave a reaction if you agree with me, or of course also disagree with me.


The first TV show i've got an obsession with is Glee aka the life ruiner show. I started watching it when it started in Holland here. I absolutely fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I wanted to watch it episode after episode, but in Holland we had to wait long till the next episode so I started searching on the internet to free episodes. AND OH GOD what did I do?! A whole new world opened and I watched every episode of glee there was. I'm still adoring glee and the actors have all a little place in my heart, especially Lea. Her voice is so strong and you feel her emotions in every song. Her performances are AMAZING and mind blowing. My OTP is Finchell but since Monteith and Michele started dating my OTP is Monchele. I mean LOOK AT THEM! she's so short and he is so tall it's so cute!! My hearts melt every time I see a picture of them. I can go on forever with this, but I will bore you so next TV show.


It has to be
HOLLA OMG that is all I'm going to say about it. Everything that has happened made me love it more and more and more. The cast is amazing and there are so many people I ship in this show, but to be honest I don't like bonnie so much. I don't know, I never ship her with anyone and I think she is annoying. But I guess that is just me. The person I love the most in this show has to be Caroline. I started loving her since she's a vampire. I do not know what it is it is just omg she's just perfect okay? I do not have to explain it and I know I can't, it's just something about that character that makes me fall in love with her. Which also made me fall in love with Tyler and Caroline. Yes I do like Caroline and Klaus but she HAS to stay with Tyler. Just like Elena has to stay with Stefan. I am almost sure I am almost the only one who ships Stelena, because everyone seems to ship Delena and I just can not figure out why?! So if you are a Stelena shipper please tell me in the comments.

third show that is an obsession is Pretty Little Liars.
I do not want to say a lot about it just: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. Yes that is true just that. Spoby has to be my OTP in that show but that ship is kind of sinking.. What have the writers done?! omg no spoby!!! BUT I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP! It's perfect just like the show and all the actors. They're so beautiful it makes me want to cry my eyes out. No that's a bit too exaggerated, but they're beautiful tho.

My latest obsession is Once Upon a Time. My friend made me an addict. I started watching the first season a looong time ago and I was addicted since the first episode. But due to much homework I could not watch the show so I stopped watching it for a while. Since a week ago I started where I left and it got me HOOKED hihi you get it HOOKed? lol Hook is the HOTTEST PERSON alive in storybrooke. Besides that I ship him with myself I ship him with Emma. Captain Swan FOR THE WIN! or Captain Laura ... that's also good hihi he's just perfect 


Well that were my big obsessions with the tv shows, but I also watch
- The carrie Diaries (I know it just started but I'm curious so I keep watching)
- Teen wolf (I'm a bit behind tho... I'm at the beginning of season 2)
- New Girl (Why aren't Nick and Jess together yet?)
- Modern Family (Hailey and Mitchell are life)
- Switched at Birth (BAY AND EMMET OMG but I still have to catch up a lot)


And last obsession for today is Ed Sheeran. I know I know he is not a TV show, but I HAD to name him in my list of obsessions. He is a perfect human being. And that's something for me to say that someone is perfect, because in my opinion "perfect" does not exist when it comes to persons. Perfect is for everyone else different, so i prefer the word Unique. Only Ed Sheeran is perfection. His lyrics are life and his voice sounds like an angel. His album is on replay all day and I know every lyric.  He is so sweet and pure and that is what makes me love him. I can name a lot of more things why I love this ginger but I won't.


As you can see I have a lot of obsessions and I did not name them all! I've a lot more but there are a lot of more posts to come so you'll get to know them eventually.




Lots of Love,
Laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten