woensdag 23 januari 2013

I'm back and .. no i'm just back.. HI!

One of my best friends just started her own blog, with tags and it reminded me that i also have a blog. YAY blogs! the bad thing is that I actually forgot that I had one.... well that is awkward. So anyways I found my password again, and i started reading my first post, which was Awkward... Gosh why do I keep saying awkward.. oh well. My head is still a mess and i really dislike my design.. I need someone who can fix it for me.


Despite of all that my life is going awesome... no not really the way I want it to be, but I'm still alive and it is 2013. At the last night of twenty-twelve I promised myself to stick to the things I started whit. I started making a box with stars in it. Everything something good happens I put another star in it. At the end of this year I'll open the stars again and I'll read what I've done. Only good things will be in it tho.

I said at the beginning of the last paragraph, "despite of all that my life is going awesome..." it's not absolutely true. I just failed my theoretical exam for my drivers license with 1 fault too much. I feel like a failure and to be honest i have that a lot lately. I don't know why, the feeling is just there. I will get over it though but it might take sometime. And within that time I will figure out how I get that feeling of depression and failure. But do not worry I will get over it... eventually.

I also said at the beginning of this post and in my first post that my head is a mess lately. When I start a normal conversation I jump through all the subjects and within five minutes I'm back at the first one. Most people don't even remember but I do. My head is a mess and I go from subject A to B to C and all of the sudden I'm back to subject A. So I'm warning you, if I'm like this in real-life my blogs will be even worse haha


Lots of love,
Laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten